This seemed appropriate for today... Honestly, this list is extensive, more is added to it every day (my celebrations), and I'm sure you'd be bored near the beginning--so I'll try to keep it short.
Things that make me thankful:
- Family and friends
- Thilly little insights
- Time and motivation to write--at the same moment
- Kind words
- Unexpected beauty (sunsets are a particular favorite)
- Evidence of Papa's Love, for me and for others
- Chocolate (might be connected to the previous one...)
- Sleeping in
- Freshly baked cookies
- Demonstrations of selfless love, especially toward strangers
What are you thankful for, today and always?
Post a Comment
Your comments make me smile!