On Facebook this month, I've been enjoying reading the 30 days of thankfulness posts. I love this tradition, and only wish it was lengthened to 365 days of thankfulness.
Of course I'm grateful for big things: my family and friends, a steady income, and how amazing Papa is, to name a few. For me, though, it's the little celebrations that remind me of the larger ones. So, in honor of Thanksgiving, I've compiled, in no particular order, the below incomprehensive list.
30 Little Celebrations
- Friends who don't mind modeling for your covers...
- Dry-erase boards
So great for organizing!
- Drawers you can stuff things into to keep your desk 'clean'. (That's right. I'm one of those people.)
- Fuzzy pajamas
- Fuzzy socks
- Fuzzy anything
Fluffy, fuzzy...same thing, right?
- Music you can't help but dance to (maybe that's just me)
- Handwritten letters (both sending and receiving)
- Snow on a day you don't have to drive
Especially when it sticks to the branches like this...beautiful
- The just-one-more-chapter phenomenon
- Sunrises and sunsets
- Verbal hugs (also known as words of affirmation)
- Mutual excitement
I don't actually know what this gif is from. I still like it.
- Doodling, because it doesn't have to be 'good'
- Being outside
- Finishing a project, even a small one
I like this size for a to do list
- Good hair days
- Salvageable hair days
- Your favorite song on the radio
- Sleep, and stuffed animals
I might still have one or two...and still sleep with them. Hush.
I could go on. I love these reminders of Papa's goodness! I'll end this here...but perhaps these lists will become a new monthly tradition. Maybe there really can be 365 days of thankfulness.