8 Things I am Looking Forward To:
2. My friend's Bar Mitzvah
3. Getting married and starting a family
4. Going on an oft-talked of crazy road trip with friends.
5. Law school
7. Getting married (yah, stealing that one, Addie ;) )
8. Going camping this summer!
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
2. Schoolwork! :P
6. Watched Pirates of the Caribbean
7. Hung out with a real good friend
8 Things I Will Probably Do Tomorrow
1. Perform Pride and Prejudice!
3. Do schoolwork (I sense a pattern...)
6. Glomp and huggle my "little sisters"
7. Laugh and giggle
8. Be abusive! :-O (lol because my "little sisters" like to tease)
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
2. Travel all around the world for as long as I wanted to.
3. Procrastinate less... :)
4. Live in a treehouse, a la Swiss Family Robinson
5. Speed up time
6. Go to Israel (It's actually a very real possibility!)
7. Have my own house
8. Start dating (I know I'm not ready but that doesn't mean I don't want to)
8 Shows I Watch:
(I don't watch much TV, actually.)
1. American Idol (towards the end of the season)
2. I Love Lucy
3. Jeopardy! (:D)
4. What Not to Wear :)
(I don't watch TV much either, but...)
5. The Office
6. 30 Rock
7. Boston Legal
8. House (not always the best tho...)
8 People that I Admire
1. My parents
2. Carrie Prejean, Miss California-the way she has stood up for what she believes in is awesome!
3. My friend Katie who is a Franciscan Sister in the Bronx!
4. C.S. Lewis
5. My brother...simply amazing, in every way. His wife is going to be an EXTREMELY lucky woman
6. My uncle...Dad's brother...battled ALS for I think 9 or more years...gave up the fight in 2007
7. My grandma...astounds me. Never acts her age. Spoils me (haha!). Best grandma ever!
8. My little friend Brynn...is paralyzed from the waist down due to a car accident, but still as chipper and darling as anything!
8 Things I Want To Be
1. Close to God
3. A professional actress
4. A mother
5. In God's will
6. Loved, but more importantly Loving
8. And more literally, (cheating here) a mediator, wife, published author and mother
2. Aunt Vicki! :)
I just have two, but, anyone else who wants to do the meme, consider yourself tagged by me. :)
6. Elspeth (you know her as Elena)
8. Lanta Claus & Bridget
I got the comment on my blog Addie. LOL!!ReplyDelete
I wasn't even aware that you had joined Ella on this blog! so.....welcome to the blog world!!! :D
Thanks, dear! You are all so welcoming! :)ReplyDelete
Addie, can I get your email address? Mine is mamselleduroc(at)gmail(dot)comReplyDelete
Clare-yes, I'll e-mail my address to you.ReplyDelete